Located just north of Downtown Dallas, the Park Cities encompasses the suburbs of Highland Park and University Park. This section of town is known for its high quality of living, beautiful parks and recreational facilities, and a large part of the area is zoned for the excellent public school system “Highland Park ISD.” Park Cities offers its residents a myriad of first class boutiques, salons, and restaurants. Park Cities is also home to the well received Southern Methodist Univeristy (SMU). Ideally situated and surrounded by beautiful scenery, the Park Cities is a stellar neighborhood to call home.
- Parks Edge Nestled away at the edge of university park is a little known gemstone called Parks Edge. This unique community offers one and two bedroom floor plans, 27 of which are brand new!
- The Arches at Park Cities In the Arches at Park Cities, we have it all, and now you can have it all too! Nestled in the heart of Dallas, the Arches provides a touch of luxury with spacious living and a wide variety of shopping and dining.
- Pavilion Townplace For a touch of elegance and urban elements, visit Pavilion Townplace. Uniquely positioned at the intersection of sublime and luxury, these townhomes andapartments offer convenience and comfort.
- Advenir at Highland Park For convenient living, Advenir at Highland Park is located in the heart of Dallas.
- Waterford Place If you need location convenience without compromising living space, the Waterford Place is for you!
- Caruth at Lincoln Park Experience luxury living with Dallas’ premier townhouse apartments at Caruth at Lincoln Park in Park Cities.
- The Shelton Luxury is defined by The Shelton apartments. These high rise condo and apartment rentals have everything your heart could desire.
Dining & Nightlife
- Breadwinner’s Cafe Sandwiches, salads, burgers and baked goods are the draws at the Uptown hangout with funky, Big Easy charm. 5560 West Lovers Ln. (214) 351-3339
- Neighborhood Services honest food & drink in the American tradition. The place is always packed, so be prepared to wait. 5027 West Lovers Ln. (214) 350-5027
- Shinsei relax and enjoy Asian cuisine with a Texas flair. This restaurant serves up some of the best Sushi and Asian fare in the city, with a neighborhood vibe. 7713 Inwood Rd. (214) 352-0005
- Highland Park Village Offering an unparalleled selection of international and local retailers, Highland Park Village is the premier venue for shopping and dining in Dallas. Located at the Southwest corner of Mockingbird and Preston.
- Snider Plaza Explain why this parking spot is better than the other parking spots that other people claim is the best parking spot in Dallas Unfortunate that there is not more debate on the best parking spot. At the intersection of Hillcrest and Lovers Lane by SMU.
- eatZi’s Market & Bakery a modern take on an old-world European market. From the incredible displays in the Chef Case to the made-to-order salads and sandwiches, you’ll always find a variety of fresh offerings. 5600 W Lovers Ln. (214) 358-3100
- Drip Coffee The mission is to provide the highest quality coffee available in the world. All of the coffees are hand roasted on site in small batches to ensure that customers enjoy only fresh coffee roasted to its peak flavor. 4343 Lovers Ln. (214) 599-7800
- Martinizing Dry Cleaning Best customer service! Fast and Efficient! 4422 Lovers Ln. (214) 361-4168
- Meadows Museum Located on the SMU Campus, this museum offers a wide range of special exhibitions. 5900 Bishop Blvd. (214) 768-2516
- The Holmes Aquatic Center The complex offers a 50-meter pool, a giant water slide, 3-and 1-meter diving boards and a zero-depth sprayground 3501 Lovers Ln. (214) 987-5488
- Special Events The University Park Department assists in the presentation of a number of annual community events. All of the events are publicized beforehand in the City’s monthly newsletter, The Arbor and on the City’s Web site.