Oak Lawn, known as one Dallas’ most diverse communities, offers unique living options such as duplexes, townhomes, and highrises. In recent years, Oak Lawn has also added several luxury apartment homes to its landscape. This popular neighborhood offers tremendous restaurants, bars, and shopping locations. The area rests between Highland Park, Turtle Creek, and the Design District. It is just minutes away from Uptown.
- 1400 Hi-Line At 1400 Hi-Line, you are at the forefront of urbane living. Enjoy incredible amenities and unique floor plans, all from the opulence of the hip Design District.
- 2929 WycliffIndulge in sophisticated urban living at 2929 Wycliff in Oak Lawn. Mixed with modern conveniences and a superb location, 2929 Wycliff exemplifies stylish finishes with warm atmospheres.
- The Ashton Experience the Ashton apartments in Oak Lawn, the ultimate blend of urban sophistication! Featuring premier businesses and a boundless array of fine restaurants, clubs…
Dining & Nightlife
- Bob’s Steak and Chop House Ranked as one of the top steakhouses in the country because they only serve the best prime steak. The service is experienced, the wine list is extensive and the drinks are stiff. 4300 Lemmon Ave. (214) 528-9446
- La Duni Latin Kitchen and Baking Studio Blending European traditions with Latin American Flair, this restaurant also serves up some of the best pastries and desserts in the city. Don’t miss the Cuatro Leches Cake. 4264 Oak Lawn (214) 520-6888
- Mia’s Tex Mex Serving the highest quality Tex–Mex in a cozy, friendly atmosphere since 1981. Family recipes are delicious at this family owned Dallas staple. 4322 Lemmon Ave. (214) 526-1020
- Napa HomePurveyors of unique products that fulfill desires to enhance one’s living space. 4012 Oak Lawn (214) 520-4880
- Nuvo A treasure chest of unique and impressive items, NUVO features the works of local Dallas artisans as well as designer pieces from all over the world. 3900 Cedar Springs (214) 522-6886
- eatZi’s Market & Bakery A modern take on an old-world European market. From the incredible displays in the Chef Case to the made-to-order salads and sandwiches, you’ll always find a variety of fresh offerings. 3403 Oak Lawn Ave (214) 526-1515
- Beauty Box Salon In addition to amazing hair extension service they also offer a full service salon including hair coloring, hair styling, hair cuts, conditioning treatments, and the latest smoothing technology. Rosa Marrufo is our #1 Diva Pick, she is excellent at her craft and will make you look and feel beautiful! 4209 Herschel Ave. (214) 559-3572
- Oak Lawn Coffee Believes that serving people exquisite espresso drinks, delectable fresh baked pastries, and other items goes hand in hand with creating an environment where people feel like family. 2720 Oak Lawn Ave. (214) 219-5511