Located in the heart of North Oak Cliff, the Bishop Arts District is home to some of Dallas’ most desirable independent shops and restaurants. The District encompasses over 60 boutiques, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, theaters and art galleries. This area is vibrant and alive both day and night. Come and experience all that Oak Cliff’s favorite hot spot has to offer.
Zang Triangle Visit Zang Triangle and live in an artistic urban oasis. Only blocks from Dallas’ popular Bishop Arts district, these apartments feature the best in luxurious public and private spaces and apartment amenities.
Alta West Davis For resort style living in a hip setting, make Alta West Davis your new home! Alta West Davis combines eco-friendly living, upscale apartment features, and convenience for the best that Dallas has to offer!
The Kontour at Kessler Park Nestled in the upscale historic neighborhood of Kessler Park, make the Kontour your new home.
Dining & Nightlife
- Hattie’s American Bistro with a southern influence set in a beautiful atmosphere. Offering a creative, seasonal menu that changes frequently. 418 N. Bishop Ave. (214) 942-7400
- Tillman’s Roadhouse A combination of Rustic and Lush, this restaurant has been called one of Dallas’ 10 best by D Magazine. Comfort food with Class. 324 W. 7th St. (214) 942-0988
- Eno’s Pizza Tavern This pizza resturant boasts a menu that is far beyond just pizza. However, the resturant enjoys rave reviews about their thin crust pizza. Also included are salads, sandwiches, soups. In addition, every first Thursday of the month and every Friday Eno’s features local performers and groups.407 N. Bishop Ave. (214) 943-9200
- Just Add Jeans! Your one-stop shop for fabulous clothing and accessories at great prices! 320 W. 7th St. (214) 943-9335
- Fete-Ish Eclectic collection of original art, funky furniture and gifts, incredible fragrances, cool stuff. Great for gifts! 322 W. 7th St. (214) 948-9874
- Oak Cliff Bicycle Company Voted Best Bike Shop 2011 by D Magazine! They encourage people to get out and ride! 408 N Bishop (214) 941-0010
- Bishop Arts Street Market 419 N. Bishop Ave. at W.7th. (214) 941-0907
- Oddfellows316 W. Seventh St. (214) 944-5958
- Dallas Zoo The Dallas Zoo covers 95 landscaped acres. It is open every day except for Christmas. The zoo is home to 1800 animals representing 406 species.
650 S R L Thornton Frwy (469) 554-7500
- Dallas Heritage Village Museum
Dallas Heritage Village is home to the largest and finest collection of 19th century pioneer and Victorian homes and commercial buildings in Texas. 1515 S Harwood St (214) 421-5141
- Artisan’s Collective Artisan’s Collective Gallery is a warm and eclectic showroom featuring fine Art, Craft and Jewelry by over 150 Dallas area Artisans. 410 N Bishop Ave (214) 356-0818