With an abundance of restaurants, bars, and retail attractions, Addison offers urban living not common in other Dallas suburbs. The city of Addison invests in their residents by offering a gym facility, recreational parks and waterfalls, and wireless internet. Addison also hosts many well known festivals which include; “Taste of Addison,” “Kaboom Town”, “Oktoberfest,” and “Addison Artfest.” Centrally located with easy access to the North Dallas Tollway, Addison is a fantastic and convenient area in which to live.
Broadstone Parkway Experience stylish sophistication complemented by convenient and carefree urban living at Broadstone Parkway.
Village on the Green For comfort and convenience, make Village on the Green your new home. Located within a luxurious community and featuring upscale shopping and dining, experience the best in urban living.
Courts of Bent Tree Tranquility and relaxation await you at the Courts of Bent Tree. With luxurious apartment features, a variety of amenities, and nearby dining, shopping, and entertainment, you can experience convenient and luxurious apartment living.
- Fiori at Vitruvian Park A “luxury apartment community” has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? That is exactly what you will find at Fiori on Vitruvian Park in Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Villa Piana Welcome to your new home at Villa Piana in Addison, TX, where your own private getaway is just outside your apartment door.
- Villas at Parkside Welcome to your new home: Villas at Parkside. Located at Spring Valley Road and Dallas North Tollway in Addison, these townhomes offer interiors with hardwood and Italian tile flooring…
Dining & Nightlife
- Kenny’s Woodfired Grill A classy relaxed and warm atmosphere features the finest wood grilled seafood and prime cut meats. The menu showcases traditional American classics with an emphasis on Kenny’s specialty, New England style seafood. Every meal begins with their famous popovers; warm, flaky and fresh from the oven – the crispy outside and doughy center will have you begging for more. 5000 Beltline Road, Suite 775. (972) 392-9663
- Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar A Piano bar offering top of the line entertainment, a fun and casual atmosphere, owner Corey Urbach of North Dallas is delighted to bring this energetic new piano bar to Addison. Corey’s description of this dynamic bar is high-energy and loads of fun. Known for singing loud and proud.
4980 Beltline Road. (972) 726-7383
- Addison ImprovThe Addison Improv Comedy Theater and Restaurant has long been hailed the premier venue for showcasing critically acclaimed comedic talent in the Southwest. We are unique in that we offer both an exceptional dinner menu and a superlative show. 4980 Beltline Road, Suite 250. (972) 404-8501
- The Galleria Mall Galleria Dallas is truly a unique urban marketplace. More than 200 of the most celebrated shops from around the world along with delectable restaurants and eateries surround an impressive ice rink. A genuine Dallas experience – world-class shopping at its best! 13350 Dallas Pkwy.
- Village on the Parkway Home to dozens of one-of-a-kind stores, services, and restaurants–conveniently located in the very heart of Addison. With its Mediterranean inspired architecture, fountains, gazebos, wide boulevards and beautifully landscaped walkways, the Village on the Parkway is a welcome escape from the ordinary. 5100 Belt Line Road.
- Addison Circle ParkThis10 acre open space serves as the special event site for Addison’s Taste Addison, Kaboom Town, Oktoberfest, and many other events throughout the year. The park features a pavilion, restrooms, interactive fountains, water features, two stages, an impressive pergola, benches, and off-street parking.
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum The museum collects, maintains and flies an extensive collection of aircraft while also housing artwork and artifacts spanning the time period from World War I through the Vietnam conflict. 4572 Claire Chennault, Addison, 75001