Bordered between the Oak Lawn and Uptown neighborhoods lies an exclusive area, filled with upscale Highrises and luxurious residences. Turtle Creek offers its residents fine dining, recreational retreats, and is in close proximity to all that Dallas has to offer. Mature trees and winding roads abound in exclusive Turtle Creek.
- Mediterranean Beauty Indulge in luxury and service including valet, porter, concierge, and dog walking service. Starting at $1650 a month
- Designer Apartment HomesGorgeous views, resort style amenities, sparkling resort style pool. Starting at $1225 a month
- Modern Luxury Green Living Exquisite homes are appointed with refined finishes and state-of-the-art features. Starting at $1350 a month
Dining & Nightlife
- Mansion Restaurant Contemporary American cuisine with French influences reveals the brilliance of simplicity with an approach that involves choosing the freshest and finest ingredients and combining them to maximize flavor and texture. 2821 Turtle Creek Blvd. (214) 559-2100
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge Steel has long been recognized as having some of the best sushi in Dallas. In addition, they feature IndoChine cuisine with contemporary versions of specialties from Vietnam, China, Japan, and Korea. 3180 Welborn St. (214) 219-9908
- Lee Park & Arlington Hall Conservancy Located on picturesque Turtle Creek Boulevard, have long been recognized as one of the country’s most beautiful urban parks and historic buildings. It makes a beautiful wedding location. 3333 Lee Pkwy
- Reverchon Park Offers around 40 leisure and recreational programs for citizens, including health screenings, tutoring, athletic leagues, yoga, volleyball, and after-school programs. The park also is home to baseball fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, and a playground accessible to children of all abilities.